More video resources have been added to the bottom of the following pages:
- How Did You Organize Your Classroom Library?
- What About Level Books?
- Why Are Classroom Libraries Important?
- Daily 5 and the Classroom Library
- How Did You Use Your TL and LRC?
Appendix F PWIM
- Markings on Photos
- Word Detectives In See Say Spells
- Phonics and See Say Spell
Provincial Reading Team
My name is Tessa. I started my teaching career this year in Grade 1. I have a lot of questions about the English Language Arts program and especially about teaching reading. What is important to understand about reading? How do I teach reading? Where do I begin? What does it look like?
Follow Tessa as she discovers the answers to these questions and many more. Welcome to the online resource developed for elementary educators by the Provincial Reading Team. It includes instructional strategies, videos, sample lessons … and more.